Friday, August 15, 2014

CASE-ing the Catty challenge #5 - Baby


It's CASE-ing the catty time with some more creative inspiration to share with you!! This week we are all about BABY! How precious these little bundles are and what a perfect opportunity to make a sweet little baby card! I was needing a little boy card and so with page 78 to draw my CASE-ing from I came up with this......

I really LOVE the Zoo babies stamp set, it's perfect for not only babies but small children and even MEN!! (yep that rhino looks pretty "tough" for a guy card!) Team it up with a bunting (another one of my absolute FAV's!) some little letters (Simply Serif Mini Alphabet) and some pretend, I mean Faux frame and you have a card ready to frame if you so desire!!

I hope that you check out the other fabulous team designers and their handiwork's!! You'll be sure to want to make some cuteness for yourself too!!

5 comments:

Rachel Palmieri said...

What a perfect card for a baby boy, dear Sharnee. The sewn bunting is a fabulous finishing touch.

Patrice said...

Oh my goodness this is just the cutest card! I adore your bunting (and must CASE if you don't mind) and that little button to finish. So sweet. x

Bronwyn Eastley said...

So cute! Just love the bunting.

AB. said...

So cute! That bunting is awesome and I love your personalised card. :)

Little C's Creations said...

Sharnee, this is so cute!! Love how you've taken the time to do the stitch!!! Very neat n' cool at the same time. You did great on the challenge.

Much Hugs n' Blessings,
Jen