Saturday, September 27, 2014

CASE-ing the Catty challenge #11 - Tags


 

The seasonal mini is out with Stampin' Up! and with that come even more wonderful things to CASE! This week at CASE-ing the Catty we are sharing some tags!! Be it getting ready for Christmas, or simply a tag needed for a birthday, thank you or baby gift we all add tags to our loved pressies!!
 You can get a great tassel look with the fringe scissors! I've layered mine with Naturals ivory, Tempting turquoise and the silver glimmer paper.
My tag features the wonderful new stamp set called Four Feathers (it even comes with matching framelits!! YAY!) and the special HOSTESS set that's on offer until the end of Oct!
To create my sequin ribbon I simply threaded the large silver sequins (available in the mini) onto some linen thread, tied a knot and TA DA!!
Hope to see what terrific tags you'll come up with! Join us at CASE-ing the Catty!

2 comments:

Rachel Palmieri said...

Dear Sharnee, can I just say- I LOVE your tag. The fringing and sequins threaded onto linen thread are inspirational!!!! I can feel another CASE (of your tag) coming on! Cheers

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Feathers + fringes + sequins = an awesome tag! Just love your cute tag for CTC.