Friday, September 5, 2014

CASE-ing the Catty challenge #8 - Card giving!


 
Card giving..... it's a powerful thing to give a card, it can lift someone up, give them a smile, make them laugh and show them they are loved!!
Well from pages 102-143 you can be inspired to make and give wonderful, gorgeous cards with CASE-ing the Catty this week!! I took inspiration from page 139 with a stunning matchbook card! It have everything I love about cards, oozing with colours, layers, shimmer and polka dots!!
I did mix it up a bit by using different stamps but overall it was a complete case!!
 
 This is the inside of the card! YAY I stamped the inside!! Sooo excited and LOVE how it looks... must do more of this......

Have you ever made a matchbook card?? My upline showed me how when I first saw Stampin' Up! 8 years ago! They are super fun and easy too! Love to see what you come up with this week,

3 comments:

AB. said...

We were both inspired by the same cool card! I love your matchbook creation....very lovely indeed! :)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This layout looks so gorgeous with a different set of stamps. It certainly has that WOW factor. Such a beautiful card.

Bridie said...

Brilliant card, I love the colour combo

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts