Saturday, September 20, 2014

CaSE-ing the Catty challenge #10 - Artistic Expression (Minecraft card)


 
When you think of being artistic what comes to mind?? 
Ohhhh I'm not an artist?
I can't draw?
I could never make a card like that?

One of the joys of Stampin' Up! is the ability to make wonderful, artistic projects without all the "worry" that you can't!!! Then when you throw in a CASE there really is no reason to "fail!"
This week at CASE-ing the Catty we are in the Artistic Expression pages 154-175 where there are OODELS of wonderful cards to inspire you!!
I went with a sketch from the card on page 163 (top right, the Gee thanks one) and using my Artistic expression made my own stamp for a Mine craft card ready for my son's birthday next week!!
Image from HERE.
Have you seen the undefined stamp kit?? WOW if you've not then you really need too!! I first saw THIS and then HAD TO get it myself to give it a whirl! I've also made THIS, who knows what the next stamp will be that I'll make!!
 
 transferring the image to the rubber is super easy!
 

What is your artistic flare? Perhaps you'll join us with a watercolour project? Maybe a groovy background..... hope you can play along with us this week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now that is one COOL little dude card :)

Monique said...

Sharnee I love your carved stamp and take on the CASE - very cool.