Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Feathers and a scrapbook page for Once Upon A Sketch


 

I don't know what I would do without sketches, WOW they totally save the day on ANY project! So while looking around the blogging world I saw this wonderful sketch from the ladies at Once Upon a Sketch and  knew I had to join in!!
I was needing a page for my November calendar and this was perfect for my photo of our treasures while at the Gorge back in Aug.

 
 
 
I don't think I've ever seen the pool at the Basin empty so this was a fun time for all. Can you see just how different each one of my darlings are "acting?" I say acting but they were just being themselves. Hannah and Sophia where pretending to have a sword fight with some drift wood, Esther was just dancing around, Sapphire walking the width of the pool and Zeke, well he was just enjoying the sunshine!!
While making this page Sophia wanted to do some scrapping too so she joined in on the sketch and came up with this page of our sweet fluffy member of the family!
 
 
We both LOVED working with this sketch, I think it will be one I'll go back to again!
Thanks heaps for popping by and seeing our take on the challenge!

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Sooo lovely to see your DD joining in with Mum!! Looks like you inspire each other - loooved your journaling, BTW....& tell your girl her choice of colours is awesome! I'm so glad we inspired you over at OUAS this month....thanks so much for sharing with us:):) And if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!

Wilma Voermans said...

Fun to see a big picture on a page for once. Lovely layout! Thank you for playing with us at OUAS!