Monday, November 17, 2014

Perfectly Rustics challenge #36 - Embossing


 

I don't know about you but it certainly is starting to feel a lot like Christmas..... just the knowing that there is that wonder and fun filling the air is getting me quite excited!! SO with a new challenge at Perfectly Rustics I was in need of a Christmas card!! What better way to get some embossing done than on a fancy card.......

I went with putting ink into my embossing folder and then rolling it through my Big shot so I got this wonderful colour print on my card stock! LOVE the look and when topped with some JOY wood embellishments from the Project Life Hello December pack and gorgeous Cherry cobbler ribbon (available in the Mini.) I even added some stitching while I had my machine out which topped it all off nicely!!
Can't wait to make some more of these special cards ready to post in a couple of weeks!!! YAY!
Do join with us at Perfectly Rustics for our embossing challenge, be super to see what embossing you love to do!

1 comment:

Lisa Babitz said...

Your Christmas card is awesome! I love your letterpressed background; it almost looks like leather! Your bow is gorgeous, and I am in awe of your perfect stitching! (I have a whole new appreciation for this skill after trying it for the first time in last week's challenge!) Well done!!