Monday, February 23, 2015

Perfectly Rustics Challenge #42 - Little boy/girl


 

We are having sooo much fun over at Perfectly Rustics and the entries we are getting are wonderful!! So with a new challenge up I hope to inspire you to join with us!
This fortnight we are going with a little or small boy/girl theme, i guess that means under 5 really. I was needing a card for my dear nephew and so came up with this....
 

I was keen to add an animal of some sort and went with the fox from Forest Friends (such a great stamp set!!) With some washi tape, a Project Life card tucked in the background, a cork number (also available in the Project Life range) and lastly the greeting from Itty bitty banners!! Talk about CUTE!
It's a lot of fun thinking up ideas for those little people. What will you add to your creation?

4 comments:

Cassie said...

What a darling card, Sharnee, and I love your coloring technique! Have a wonderful week 😊

Babs said...

Hi sharnee I just want to say a big thank you to you and the D T for choosing me as a runner up for Perfectly Rustic challenge.I am soo happy.
Your card for this challenge is sooo cute and one of my favourite animals .thanks again
Happy crafting
Babs x

Susan Wong said...

*Gasp* this card is so awesome!! Love love love it. That fox is a bit of a charmer isn't he?!

Unknown said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!! Love your coloring - looks like watercoloring(?). That cork number is great! Perfect card for a little guy!