Monday, September 28, 2015

Flowers for Spring - Petal Potpourri


With the Spring sunshine I've been making lots of flower cards! Oh how lovely all the gardens are looking at the moment!!
This little card is actually a seed packet with matching gift bag that I demonstrated at my Mother/Child class. The girls had the best time stamping flowers and punching them out!

I've used quite a few retired things including the Concord crush card/stock.... do you remember that?? Such a deep purple!! The stamp set is also a retired Stamping Up set but was perfect for this sweet smelling project!
The spiral flower die has helped to create the flowers on the bag, along with some sparkly dazzling diamonds! LOVE! Check out that fun DSP, it's from the School house DSP, just perfect for any occasion!! Talking about school, we are on holidays right now so hopefully I'll be around again soon to show some more crafting goodies!!

No comments: