Thursday, October 15, 2015

Cards & Tags #1 - Celebrate Today


We have just celebrated 3 birthdays here in our family, so the crafting desk has been busy! I love to make pressies look really inviting to open with all the twine and ribbon and of course a tag to match!
Here is the card and tag I made for Allan's birthday (my super man!) I had some wonderful scraps of DSP on my desk and was inspired to make a hot air balloon with them, after all they are MY favourite!!
 
 
 
 

The Polaroid film frame is a retired goodie, confetti white cardstock as well as the DSP, but the balloon stamp, washi tape and greeting is all VERY current SU products! Celebrate Today is the featured stamp set I used. The cloud background is easy to do, just punch out some scallop circles pop them together and sponge blue over them! Sky with clouds!!
Look out for my next card and tag combo soon!

No comments: