Monday, July 19, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge #26

It's all about EMBOSSING over at the Just Add Ink site and you can be sure that there will be some OUTSTANDING cards and projects being entered!!! (I wonder if Heather might join in.... it's her favourite technique!! HELLO BUDDY!!)
So yesterday I did have some time to play and here is my challenge card....

One of my all time favourite colours is the classic Basic Grey! (that and Kraft never run out in my cupboard!!)

I then was thinking of a wallpaper pattern and repeating some kind of design..... ummm.... Circle circus came to mind!

There isn't a circle in that set that I don't like! Of course there's plenty of them that I absolute LOVE and two of those made the cut for this card!

I just clear embossed the grey filigree circle and then white embossed the little one! Add a greeting from the MUST HAVE basic phrases, a little bit of hardware and there you have it!
I'm really happy with this card it's simple but striking too! Hope the ladies over at JAI love it!



I managed to get some other cards made on Sunday too, just need time to post them so keep an eye out you never know when I'll be back!!
Have a wonderful week,
Smiles Sharnee :0)

HI THERE
Set: Circle circus & Basic Phrases
Ink: Basic grey
Card: Basic grey & Whisper white
Acc: Versamark, white and clear embossing powder, filigree brads

7 comments:

KimB said...

Hi Sharnee,
yeh definitley do love it - great idea to combine clear and white embossing. Very effective, stylish and striking!
Kim

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is such a great way to use Circle Circus. Thanks for joining in at JAI this week.

Danielle Daws said...

Sweet! I love Circle Circus, it's so versatile!

Jo said...

Great card Sharee. Also a big fan of Basic Grey and Circle Circus!

Tania Gould said...

WOW what a great card using Circle Circus! I always get stuck using this set with bright colours! Not anymore!

AJ said...

Such a sweet card. Great take on the embossing challenge, thanks for coming to play at Just Add Ink! xx

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!!

xx
Sarah