Monday, July 26, 2010

Little peas from the same pod

Lately I've been looking at Esther and catching glimpses of past memories from what our other precious treasures did or looked like. It really is amazing to look back and see just how much a-like all our kiddies are, so I thought I'd share some old photo's with you too!

Gorgeous Hannah 7 months old

Cute as a button Ezekiel at 7 months old

Beanie kid - Esther 7 months old

Pretty in pink Sophia at 5 months old

Pretty in pink Esther 7 months old

Adorable Sophia at 7 months old

Other than the quality of my camera shots they are most certainly all
little peas from the same pod!

Hoping your day is full of sweet, warm memories
Smiles Sharnee :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how you have got such similar photos from the same time frames : ) and all too cute how you said "little peas from the same pod!"
xx
Sarah