Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge #27

I'm here to show you really quickly the card I made for my uncle's 50 birthday coming up on Friday!!
This is one of the sets that stampin' up. have 20% off at the moment but only till SATURDAY!!
So here is the sketch from the talented ones over at JUST ADD INK

Just before you see it, I'm really sorry for the bad picture!!! My precious daughter has been playing with my camera (which I hadn't realized!!) and some how mucked up the exposure!!! So the card is now in the post and not able to be re-taken! ARHHHH a little frustrating I must say....

I had some fun with the sentiment, a bit of a play on words (which say... a ripe old age)
Then I have a little close up of those scrummy pairs. I have used my markers to colour the seeds chocolate to add some detail.
Gota fly.....
Smiles Sharnee

A ripe old age
Set: Chip talk and Calender Alphabet and numbers
Ink: Always artichoke, old olive, chocolate chip
Card: Chocolate chip, Very vanilla and always artichoke
Acc: Markers, twine & chipboard numbers

7 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I likey a lot! Very cute. Your uncle will love it!

KimB said...

HI Sharnee,
the sentiment matched with the pears is perfect and should bring a smile to your uncles face. great idea. Kids get into everthing don't they!!

Kim

Christine Blain said...

Ha - this is great! Love the colours of the card, and your coloured pears. Such a fun card.

AJ said...

Love how you've used the sketch, stunning card!

Jodene said...

Great card Sharnee, and I really like the colour combo!

Unknown said...

Very clever semtiment and great colour combo.
Thanks for your comment.

Danielle Daws said...

Gorgeous! I love your sentiment!