Monday, September 20, 2010

First true love



I had the absolute pleasure and delight of attending the wedding of Colin and Kim on Saturday! Kim is one of my fabulous team members - the Perfectly Rustics, she has become a wonderful part of my life and to attend her wedding was such a treat!!!

Allan, Esther and myself had the bestest afternoon! It was held a an old homested called Franklin House and then a delicious afternoon tea was at Kim's parents home.
As mentioned in one of my other posts Sarah (my super sister) was the wedding photographer, check out her awesome web site HERE

(check out that gear!!)

I loved Kim's dress (which her very clever mum made) and Colin looked soooo handsome too! He got teary on seeing his bride to be walk down the isle, and in the ceremony we all heard the wonderful moments that brought the two of them together and what they LOVED about each other. It was soooo romantic!!! There were even scottish bows and tartin as Kim's parents were born there. Ohhh it truly was a fabulous day!
Hope your weekend was wonderful also with whatever you got up to,
Smiles Sharnee :0)

No comments: