Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge #33

Hey I wanted to quickly show you the card I made with the great Sketch from the JAI ladies!!

I also used a new technique from the Impressions magazine I receive as a demonstrator, it's called Bargello. I think it's come up pretty cool, what do you think??

I hope that your day has been super wonderful, I'm having the best time with the kiddies this holidays, we just bought Monopoly JUNIOR and it's been soooo much fun, I'm having a BLAST and the children too of course! he he!!
Smiles SHArnee :0)

Bargello
Card: Certainly celery and Real Red
Acc
: Greenhouse DSP and new Flower punch, buttons and pumpkin pie ribbon

4 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Wow! The 'Bargello' technique looks amazing. What a bright, fun card!

KimB said...

Hi Sharnee,

lovely bright card - those stripes are really eyecatching!! and I love that big red flower :)

Kim

Jodene said...

That turned out great! I saw that in the impressions mag too and thought I must try it. I just have to find the right paper! lol

Patrice said...

Wow, terrific card, really striking!