Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Esther's special card


I had the most wonderful time with my youngest and eldest girls on Saturday. Hannah was needing a card for her friend's birthday party and wanted some help from me. Of course if there's stamping going on then Esther is usually not very far away and soon she was sitting on my lap (a regular occurrence) wanting to make a card too!
 
With the new Storybook friends set inked up, she chose the Fox and the duck for her card that we sent to our dear friends the Mcleod's. (we had a fabulous day with them on Thursday and Teresa gave Esther some new, well new for her dress ups that were too small for her girls now!)
I have to say right now that Esther is going to be 3 in December, she stamps with me often and Yes i did help with the sky but other than that the card is completely HER! It totally amazes me the way she has coloured (with the aqua pens) these sweet little critters!!!

What a joy to not only share what I love with my fabbo customers but to have special time with my children, in this case my beautiful girls!! To see the delight when they make something they can be proud of is truly wonderful!

No comments: