Thursday, September 13, 2012

Comfort Cafe Scrapbook page


A little while ago now (before I was quite sick for 2 weeks... bummer!!) I saw that there was a great sketch challenge by Creative Scrappers #222. I had until the end of August to get my page up but sadly with life going on I missed it!! Oh well!!

SO I'm here now to show you what I did. It has been super fun playing with loads of new things from the newly released Stampin' Up! Annual Catty! YAY! YAY! YAY!
This page is based on a new product suite called "comfort Cafe" and the colours that work with that are....
*Summer Starfruit (a new in-colour)
* Midnight Muse (another new in-colour)
*Cajun Craze
* Soft Suede
* Pool Party
* Very Vanilla

I LOVE this combo of colours and had heaps of fun using some new goodies!! These pictures were taken earlier in the year on one of our camping trips. When there is an open fire then there's gotta be Marshmallows... YUMMY!!! I love the faces on our treasured ones in these shots, such gooey goodness and gorgeous smiles of satisfaction!!!


Here are a few close ups of the Faux ribbon look,the cute little cup that's from the new Holiday Mini and that groovy button too, embellished with the must have Bakers twine!

 
Hope you've been having some time to play in the holidays and I'll see you soon
Smiles Sharnee :)

No comments: