Friday, September 21, 2012

Sharing a special time....

My wonderful sister and I both have the pregnancy "glow" at the moment and we wanted to make the most of this amazing time and capture it on film now we are both so close! Her hubbie got behind the camera and took these great snaps of us!
 
 
Which one is your fav?? I really like the close up belly one and the laughter one too!!
What an amazing time to be sharing in!!

 
p.s If you'd like to check out Sarah's web site (Click HERE) She is an extremely talented, professional photographer and her work is simply breathtaking!! 

2 comments:

KimB said...

Lovely to see your smiling face in these gorgeous photos Sharnee :)Will be thinking of you! Best wishes for the arrival of your new little one!! xxx

Tania Gould said...

Awesome pics! Ones to treasure FOREVER! I love the 3rd pic - laughing - I love relaxed shots like that - but they're all amazing!