Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Easter gift baskets and boxes with the Petal Cone Die


If you don't already have the Petal Cone Die then I think it needs to jump to the top of your Wish list!! It's such an amazingly versatile die!!! The things you can do with it, just go to Pinterest for a start!!!!
I went searching for a cute, fun gift box for my Perfectly Rustic's Team members for Easter and came up with THIS great you-tube video!
Here is my take on what the lovely Jill showed there:

I'm also in the process of making some carrots and the middle size basket! Such a wonderful craft for this Easter time.
I've also found THESE and ran with the idea for a craft with my children. They are HEAPS easy to make with just a few punches and the scallop circle die and loads of fun when you see their cutie faces!!!

 
  
I even made some mini one's ready for my tags for order's this month right before Easter!! SWEET!
I think the Rabbit is my favourite, most likely cause bunnies are one of my all time fav animals!!

Hope you're getting time to make some Easter goodies, see you soon with my scrapbook page....

1 comment:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Thanks, Sharnee, for the great team meeting the other night! The projects were adorable.