Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Cross Card - Happy Easter!

Easter is a very special celebration to my family and I. Our Lord and Saviour is RISEN! What a wonderful thing to rejoice in!! We've had such a special Easter time, together and with extended family, attending church and crafting, making yummy brownie chocolate treats and relaxing with my Hubbie home for a long weekend! I hope that your Easter has been wonderful also!
This is a card I found from the lovely Tami, I cased it but added my own personal touch also! Such a simple gorgeous, card - absolutely perfect! Thanks heaps Tami for the wonderful inspiration!!

Happy Easter everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gоoԁ daу! Dο you usе Twіtter?
I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm undoubtedly enjoyіng your blog and look forwаrd to new updateѕ.



Here іs my web page - http://www.connotea.org/