Friday, March 29, 2013

Just Add Ink #159 - Just Add a BUNNY! (Punch art bunny)

BUNNIES!!! Oh BuNNIES!!! They are my favourite little pet, so, SO CUTE!!!
Now over the last few days the children and I have been making some Punch art bunnies (and chicks and lambs.) I think that my treasures have done a SUPER JOB and so I'm entering them into the JAI challenge!
Here is Sophia's girl bunny
Hannah's teenage girl bunny with her baby sister
  and Zeke's boy bunny complete with carrot!

They've also made LOADS of little bunny friends all of which have names:
 Banana, Mushroom, Lilly
Pea, Mango and Bubblegum!

There has been little bits of sticky strip and dimensional rubbish ALL OVER THE HOUSE but my wonderful children have had sooo much fun!! :) I love to see them happily creating! All bunnies were made with the scallop die, scallop oval punch, build a flower petal punch, assorted circle punches and the heart punch.
Thanks for popping by,

6 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

They truly have multipled!! Very cute punch art bunnies.

Christine Blain said...

Wow, Sharnee, the kids have done an AWESOME job creating!! Love, love, love their work - tell them I am super-impressed. Great sponging, and features, added to the bunnies. What gorgeous, happy projects. So glad to have them join us at Just Add Ink this week! Happy Easter to you and your family, lovely! xx

Anna said...

You have very creative little chickens Sharnee :) love the names of the little bunnies - very original :)

KimB said...

These are gorgeous Sharnee! I can tell that you and the kids have been having lots of fun. I just love the way they each added their own special touch. Wishing you and the family a lovely Easter :) xxx

Nikki Spencer said...

Too cute Sharnee! They made me smile as soon as l saw them, what a great job the kids have done. A lot of enjoyment had by all l think...:0)
Happy Easter to you all and thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Anonymous said...

These are so cute. I love how you have made them all different and individual. Chantell JAI