Monday, September 23, 2013

Perfectly Rustics challenge #7 - Embossing

Another challenge is up and running over at Perfectly Rustics this week and it's all about Embossing!! My dear friend Heather LOVES embossing and I've grown quite partial to it myself over the years so that's why I chose it for this challenge!
 
 I have made a tag for a lovely ladies birthday present but if you like you can put it on a card. Like this.....

What do you prefer, the gift or the card?!? Love to see you join in with Kim, Jayne and I for this challenge! Thanks for popping by,

1 comment:

Amy @ the happy nest said...

So beautiful, Sharnee! I can't believe all the gorgeous cards you make - they're all so unique and detailed! I love the tag - it's great on the gift and the card...I think my favourite would be the gift though! Thanks for popping in to say hello at my blog too! xx