Thursday, September 5, 2013

SUO Challenge #78 Ribbons and Bows

This time last year I was very pregnant (HERE) and so were two of my dear friends. They had their babies in September and so I've needed some pretty special 1st birthday cards in this last week.
With the latest challenge at SUO being bows it fitted perfectly for me to make a "bow" card for my sweet little 1 year old friend.
It's quite a simple card with the focus on the cupcake stamp and the double bow! I love doing these bows, they are soooo pretty and easy too! See tut HERE!


I'm also loving using my new chalkboard framelets!! YAY and some polka dots never go astray!
What do you think?? Hope you like and thanks for popping by!

4 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

So sweet. Love the bright colours and gorgeous double bow

Deb said...

Very cute birthday card. Love the double bow! Thanks for sharing with SUO Challenges.

Julie Gearinger said...

Love the colors, the double bow and the cupcake image- perfect for your 1 yr old friend :-)) Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

Karen Barber said...

Beautiful - rich in color and great design!!