Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Card in a box technique - Hello Lovely

I have jumped on the train and joined in the wonderful Card in a Box craze!!! MY OH MY it really is an amazing outcome and I've had some serious fun making many different samples!! I first saw the idea HERE at dear Diane's blog!! Then I went looking for some more ideas and found this HERE. I used the DSP stack in the mini called Fresh prints and the flower stamp (with matching punch) is Petite petals. The rose is made very much like the new die Stampin' Up now have which I originally saw HERE a very long time ago!!

Then on the backside, I stamped some more and added some of the scrap strip of DSP (the other side) to it also! This card was made for a very lovely lady on my team who has had a rough patch lately, so I hope that it brought a smile to her face and made her feel loved and thought of! Be sure to check back again (soonish) for some more card in a box ideas!! I LOVE this technique!!!

No comments: