Wednesday, April 30, 2014

SUO challenges #95 featuring flowers


There are loads of wonderful challenges around at the moment, especially involving flowers!! SO here I have made a card for my dear friends birthday with exactly that!
I used the off cut piece of the Apothecary die as the main piece on my card, stamped a few splashes of silver gorgeous grunge and added some ribbon and silver paper to make the rose look like a winner's pin! Add a large pearl to the center (my rose is made using the new spiral die and some co-ordinations card stock then sanded!) and lastly paper piercing in the shape cut out!! YAY I LOVE co-ordination!!

Quite an easy card really but I'm super happy with how it looks!! Go and check out the amazing creations at SUO challenges and be inspired!! Just in time for Mother's Day!!

5 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

Beautiful Sharnee! Your friend will love it.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

An absolutely beautiful card, Sharnee. Love the colours and the clever use of the die and paper piercing - just gorgeous. Great to see you playing along at SUO.

Julie Gearinger said...

Love your fabulous rose and the piercing!! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

Kim Butterworth said...

Simple but elegant. I see gorgeous grunge has made an appearance, what did we do before we had that!

Unknown said...

Lovely Sharnee, that rose is just beautiful :)