Monday, April 7, 2014

Perfectly Rustics challenge #20 - Golden Easter


 
 It wont be long before Easter is upon us so to get you thinking and creating we have come up with a challenge all about Easter with touches of GOLD!! That's right make a Easter themed project and make sure you include GOLD to join us at Perfectly Rustics this time!! I made a scrap page of our amazing treasures ready and waiting for Easter to come!
 
 I have made some 3D eggs and added my touches of GOLD with flowers!
The eggs are really easy by just punching out 4 ovals and keeping one flat, fold the other 3 in half and then stick them all together!! A 3D egg, just like that!!

The DSP I used is retired as is the alphabet set but the colours are Pink pirouette and Soft sky! I hope we inspire you to join in with us, can't wait to see what you come up with!!

1 comment:

Kim Butterworth said...

Cute page Sharnee. Those 3D eggs look awesome, thanks for the showing me the technique.