Thursday, January 23, 2014

SUO Challenges #88 - Heartfelt Banner designer kit

 
With a birthday party to prepare for I opened my new Heartfelt banner designer kit (from the Sale-a-bration flyer starting 28th Jan!) to make a sweet decoration for Hannah. At the moment over at SUO challenges they are showing off their new goodies in a challenge so this was perfect to join in on!!
I got some fun photo's of her printed then sanded all the edges. I  followed the picture for the layout (why re-invent the wheel!?) of the banner but added my own touches with stamped doilies and stamping on the fabric pennants.
 
 
 
 I soooo love the felt balls that are included in the pack, there is even a needle 
to thread them on the twine included!! FUN!!
Hannah loved her bunting when she woke up and saw it, I love it too, once the birthday celebrations are over I will change the pictures again...... such a fabbo pack!! YAY! (and all for FREE when you spend $90 or more during SAB starting 28th Jan!)

5 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Oh my goodness. This is pretty special. Love all the personal touches with the photos, stamping, doilies etc. Thanks so much for sharing your new SU 'toys' with us at SUO Challenges.

Kim Butterworth said...

Your banner looks awesome. Love how you have added the photos of Hannah. Hope she had a good day.

Paula Dobson said...

What an awesome Birthday banner Sharnee. How cool that we can personalise these great banner kits like this. Your daughter will think you are the greatest Mum ♥

Karen Barber said...

That would be enough birthday present for anyone!! WOW, I lOVE it!!!

Connie Babbert said...

Oh...LOVE the banner! SO many ideas running around in my head now on using it! Thanks for the inspiration! Thanks for playing along with the New Toy Challenge this time on SUO Challenges!