Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Just Add Ink #194..... add a Santa!

 
What fun over at JAI with the theme of Santa!! My beautiful Sophia and Zeke got busy making some Christmas cards the other day and would you believe it they got making a Punch art Santa!! All by themselves, no inspiration from Google they just simply came up with THIS!!

Photo by Sophia


I was soooo impressed with their handiwork!! This card was made by Sophia and it's currently being sent to the Man himself, Santa!! With only 14 more sleeps to go I hope that your Christmas time is wonderful and joyous and you are getting all you need to do done!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable - this is so creative. I'm really impressed too - I just love how our littlies are so creative. You must be very proud. Chantell JAI

Mae's Cachet said...

This is lovely Sharnee and with a creative mother like yourself it is no wonder you have creative and talented children. A very proud mummy moment. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Just Add Ink this week.

Christine Blain said...

Well, Mummy has obviously passed on her lovely creative genes - Sophia, this is AWESOME!! I love how you've made Santa (my favourite parts are his beard, and how 'round' he is). Great job, and thanks for sharing Sophia's gorgeous card with us at Just Add Ink, Sharnee. xx