Monday, December 16, 2013

Perfectly Rustics Challenge #13 - Washi tape



I'm CERTAIN that somewhere in your crafting supplies there lays some...... WASHI TAPE!!!!! If not then go and grab some.... NOW!!! You'll never, EVER look back when it comes to this very fun, groovy, pretty and practical stuff!!
It only seemed fitting then to give it the lime light and so Kim thought we'd do a challenge using Washi tape! There are sooooo many things you can achieve with this fabbo tape, here is my take on the challenge.


A Washi tape flower! I found the inspiration for it HERE and gave it my personal flare by adding a button for the center flower. This card is for my extra lovely friend Heather who LOVES red and who's birthday was just the other day! I even stamped the inside!!! YAY!
See those cool arrows??? Some of the new stamps ready for Valentine's Day (set called Love you More) Very versatile!!
I hope that you can join us this time around at Perfectly Rustics, we are leaving the challenge open over Christmas so there really is no excuse to play along too!!!

No comments: