Friday, December 27, 2013

Just Add Ink Scrapbooking Challenge #24


As you may have read HERE I've just put together a calendar for myself and my dear friends who live in Nowra. It was their Christmas gift! Teresa and I get together each month to do some pages, chat, hang out and do what we love.... SCRAP!! We were both down a page and we needed a male one so before posting it off I got busy making the final page!! When you're in a hurry and feel the pressure inspiration is a MUST and so i turned to the fabbo JAI ladies for their latest challenge..... Just add a date!
AWESOME!!! This will work a treat! In saying that I don't have a photo on my page so I hope I'm still eligible to enter the challenge......
Here is my page....
 A close up of the date! I cut the numbers from the Soho Subway DSP and then stamped over them with the fabulous grunge stamp set! The little date is with the rotary stamp!
 Some very cool island indigo chevron ribbon, and the burlap ribbon (LOVE!!!) with a retired button and some twine. You can also see some wood grain embossing from the great wood grain embossing folder! I've edged around the naturals ivory ready for the photo of Andrew who's birthday month this is!
What do you think?? Is it a good guy page?? What favourite things do you like to add to your blokey pages?? Why not give the JAI add a date challenge a go too!! See you again soon,

2 comments:

KimB said...

Sharnee - it was a crazy time of year and we wanted to say thanks so much for joining in the challenge. Photos or not it looks great!! Love all the grungy and textural details! Happy 2014 to you and the family :) xxx

Kim Butterworth said...

Congratulations on your win for this page. I just love the DSP from that pack. Awesome page even without the photo.