Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Quick Christmas cards!

With the season now upon us it's time to start sending out some love in the mail with a handmade Christmas card!!Ummm but you don't have a lot of time!!?? Well here is a quick and easy card without even a "proper" Christmas set!! Grab a gorgeous flourish stamp (I've used the beautifully baroque) add some washi tape (mine is the season of style Christmas tape in the current mini) a fancy button (vintage facet designer buttons) and lastly a greeting (I've popped mine on vellum!)
There you have it!! Stamp at least 10 in no time at all!!! YAY!! I'll be sure to pop in again soon to show you some more easy cards, until then be sure to check out my family blog and see what my super son Zeke has been doing!! While you are there be great if you left him some comment love!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow Sharnee this card looks great nice and easy which is what I need at the moment.xxxr

Bridie said...

Lovely card, I love the vellum greeting

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Friday!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts