Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Baby Thankyou's

I went to my niece's baby shower on the weekend. It was a wonderful time of laughter and fellowship with family and a whole bunch of people who I'd never met!I racked my brain trying to think what I'd get Bridget for their little one and then it came to me.... THANK YOU CARDS!! Everyone needs to send thank you cards after receiving beautiful gifts, (especially after your first.) So I sat down Saturday night and happily designed and stamped 25 thank you cards!! YEAH!! :) It was so much fun and I love the cards, they're so cute!! Bridget was very impressed (as were some of her friends) what a wonderful warm fuzzy!!
Hope all is great for you all, thanks to those of you who have checked out my blog, really appreciate it!! (don't forget to leave a comment)
Smiles Sharnee x



Stamps: Fun and Fast notes
Ink: Stazon
Card stock: So Saffron, whisper white and Sahara Sand
Acc: Scallop edge punch, white taffeta ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, love your bundle photo, they look like a beautiful present, love Amanda xx