Thursday, February 12, 2009


I'm so excited as I have my first Stamp-a-Stack for the year on this eve!! YAY! I went with a Valentine's Day theme and will be demonstrating 2 Love/friendship cards. Here is a picture of all the packs ready to go (i have 13 coming tonight) and the 2 card designs! I'm really looking forward to it. i even got 3 red balloons from the florist today and some of those delicious red foiled chocolate hearts as little gifts throughout the evening. Happy Valentine's Day :0)
Smiles Sharnee :0)





Forever Friends Bird card
Stamps: Love owl-ways
Cardstock: Rose red, Chocolate chip and Confetti white
Ink: Stazon black, chocolate chip, bashful blue and rose red.
Acc: Bashful blue wide stitched ribbon









Hugs and Kisses card
Stamps: Circle of friendship and Forever in my Heart
Cardstock: Sage shadow, Basic grey and whisper white
Ink: Pretty in pink and Basic black
Acc: Scallop edge punch, tool kit, black gingham ribbon
and 1/2" circle punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharnee,

Had a fab time last night making these great cards. And the biscuits were great!!!! Can't Wait for my party. Great Site.

Sair