Friday, February 27, 2009

BIRTHDAY CARD

Hello!! WOW what a day, actually what a week!!! It has been one of those ridiculously busy ones, though so much fun with socializing each day and hanging out with beautiful people. I've had 3 workshops this week, one of which i have tonight, I'm not even sure how I've managed to have time to post this blog... kids are watching a DVD and tea is in the oven so perhaps...well I'm not complaining!!
We were invited to a party yesterday, one of our home school buddies who was turning 6. It was a wonderful relaxed party at the Punchbowl with yummy cake, and kids running around having fun. So i thought that I'd show you the card i made. It's certainly not the original design that i had in mind, it was going to be a scratch n' sniff with the Big Bold Birthday set but instead i went with this one pictured, which i really like. All time fav Real Red with the cool Wild wasabi and Blue Bayou look so great together!! I think Casey liked it... if not I'm sure that his gorgeous Mum (who is a card maker) will appreciate it!!
Have a super weekend, will post again next week,
Smiles Sharnee :0)



Stamp set: Big Bold Birthday, Circle of Friendship Ink: Real Red, Wild Wasabi and Blue Bayou Card stock: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi and Blue Bayou Acc: Hemp Twine, Real Red ribbon, Dimensional's, 1/2" Circle punch and Spiral punch

No comments: