Monday, February 16, 2009

BUSHFIRE APPEAL

It would be hard to imagine just how life has changed for so many people living in Victoria in these last 2 weeks. What an amazing thing we have witnessed as we've seen first hand the power of love and human kindness that has been poured out with the BUSHFIRE APPEAL. I know there are many companies and organisations that have raised funds for such a worthy cause. I myself donated $$ after my Valentine's stamp-a-stack and have still been moved to do much more!! Stampin' Up! have also got a special list of beautiful stamp sets that they are donating all profits from the selling of these sets to the bushfire appeal!! You can check it out at the customer homepage www.stampinup.com.au These sets will be on the retired list as of march so it's first in best dressed if you'd like any of them! Some are my personal favourites including Baroque Motifs and Priceless. If you'd like to know more or would like to place an order please let me know. May we in the mean time continue to lift those who have been affected, in whatever way, up in prayer.
Smiles Sharnee :0)

No comments: