Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas Inspirations continue...

Can you believe it's been 3 days since my last post, after doing one every day it's felt a little strange not popping on my computer with my newest creation!!
So I'd like to show you one of the cards that I made with my gorgeous friend Heather the other night! I really wanted to knock over all my Christmas cards for this year before I'm in "baby land" and all in all I did quite well. In the end I made 18 cards!! YAY!! Of course I didn't get to bed until 1.20AM but man it was totally worth it!!! Any time hanging out with Heath like that is super awesome, stamping, laughing, stamping, it's all the right ingredients for a fabulous eve!!!
I did take all my inspiration from Kristina Werner's wonderful blog and her gorgeous card Day 14 Holiday card Series HERE!

I love the colours and the layout and well I had to give it a whirl!!
I've never embossed on velum before so that was fun, and the flower is the 5 petal flower punch with the points torn off and then all scrunched up!! I also sponged over the Baroque background in Sahara sand, which was originally stamped on white. Then to finish it all off the Faux stitching around the edge, how beautiful is this card!!?? All thanks to Kristina's clever little head!!
Well best be off, should really start to think about what my family is eating for tea!
Hugs and Smiles Sharnee :0)

Season's Greetings
Set: Many merry Messages & Baroque (background stamp)

Ink: Ridding hood red & Sahara sand
Card: Old olive, whisper white and Ridding hood red Acc: Velum, versamark, white emboss powder, Button late, twine, 5 petal flower punch, corner rounder punch, sponges & White gel pen

2 comments:

Heather Cudmore said...

SOOOOO totally worth it! Sat night was the bestest!! Thanks for the love, huge hugs back to you, my dear & wonderful friend.
P.S. love that card!

Traveling Mama said...

This is so pretty! I love that background stamp!