Monday, November 16, 2009

{Sharnee's} 12 Days of Christmas {day 7}

Hello lovelies!! How are you all?? Great I hope and enjoying your Monday! I've actually had a really good day considering it is a Monday! I usually find them a little difficult, you know your husband is back at work, the kids are tired from the activities of the weekend and well it's another week beginning!!! BUT TODAY WAS GOOD! :0)In saying that I can't believe that I'm actually here after my last event for the year, feeling very sad but also excited as I know that my next "project" is something very exciting!! The arrival of our baby!! Everyone keeps asking me
"How long do you have?" well officially 14 more days, but hey, I've always been late so by the 10th of Dec I think it will all have happened!! YAY!! :0)
So here I am posting my 7th day at 10.56pm instead of crawling into my bed and saying Goodnight for the day!!!I don't want to miss a day and leave you late nighters without something to see, it just wouldn't seem right!! (the things we do! he he!) :0) I found these adorable little bags on Splitcoasters website (click HERE) and decided to give them a whirl as my thank you gift to my ladies tonight! They are called a Double pocket bag and they use only 1 sheet of DSP. Then you can decorate however you please!

Ohhhh I'm sooo happy with how pretty they came up, especially the paper flowers (I've seen these EVERYWHERE!!!) They are soooo easy! All you do is tear round pieces of cardstock and then do it again but a smaller circle until you have about 3-4. Then you dab them over your ink pad (I chose the same colour as card) and then roughed them up a little, scrunching them. Put them all together with dimentionals or pop-up glue dots and there you have it gorgeous hand made paper flowers!! The leaves are the same but you tear a dimond sort of shape!
Then inside I made some Florentines and packaged them up slipping them into the front pocket! They're the perfect gift for a teacher or a friend especially with the season fast approaching! Let me know if you give them a whirl, I'd love to see what you do!! :0)

Well my bed is really calling now! See you again tomorrow....
Smiles SHarnee :0)

Gift Bags
Set: Friends 24-7
Ink: Kiwi kiss, Baja breeze, Chocolate chip and Pink Pirouette
Card: Whisper white, Pink Pirourette, Kiwi kiss, Baja breeze and Close to cocoa
Acc: Scallop square punch, chocolate chip marker, assorted "in-colour" striped ribbon, slot punch and Chocolate chip DSP

3 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

YAY!!! It's almost time!!! I wish you the absolute best in these last few days and a happy, safe delivery too! God bless!

Traveling Mama said...

YAY!!! It's almost time!!! I wish you the absolute best in these last few days and a happy, safe delivery too! God bless!

Anonymous said...

Sharnee I love these cute little bags - my hostess will be getting one as her thankyou tonight. I'm so loving making/drawing inspiration from the things you are putting up for Christmas. Thanks gorgeous!!
love Carli xxxx