Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My (sharnee's) 12 days of Christmas!!

Hello wonderful ones, how are you?? Fabulous I hope and ready and waiting for my 12 Days of Christmas!! Now as you know I've got this lovely idea from Claire Daly's blog (check her's out HERE!) and I loved it sooooo much that it has inspired me to do my own!!! The challenge of course will be posting every day for the next 12 days.... I believe I can do it!! (positive thinking is the key here!! he he!)
So for my first day I would like to show you a gorgeous little box and bow that I've made. All the ideas I've got from the wonderful Split coasters website. Click HERE for the paper bow and HERE for the box!!I just recently ordered the Ski slope designer series paper and WOW!!! It's sooooooo gorgeous, I'm totally ordering more before the end of the month!! This little box would be just right for some home-made treats like my families favourite Chocolate balls!! Of course it fit's love notes too so it's up to you what you'd like to fill it with!!
Hope you like my 1st day of Christmas project, let me know if you make some too! :0) Remember that if there's anything that you need to order to make these fabulous ideas then let me know I'll be happy to get the goodies to you!!!
See you tomorrow with a card idea!!
Smiles Sharnee :0)

Ribbon with box: DAY 1
Set: Boho backgrounds (stamped on lid)
Ink: Chocolate chip
Card: Chocolate chip & Old olive textured cardstock
Acc: Ski slope designer series paper, pop up glue dotes and brads (to hold it together!)

3 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

This is gorgeous Sharnee. I ADORE the Ski Slope paper too. MUST order some more of it for myself.
Look forward to seeing the next 11 days of Chrissy. Lets hope your little bundle doesn't arrive in the middle of it. Please let me know when he/she arrives and send me your address deets, I'd love to send you a little card.

xx Sarah

Heather Cudmore said...

Hey Sharn, congrats on kicking this off! The box and bow are beautiful, can't wait to see what else you've got in store!! Hope you're week's sunny so far, talk soon; LOL Heather xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharnee,
i did this last night - was distracted many times by needy children but got there in the end and it looks great! Thanks for sharing,
xxxx Carli