Wednesday, November 11, 2009

{Sharnee's} 12 Days of Christmas {day3}

This is so wonderful to regularly share Christmas ideas with you all!!I'm having soooo much fun and hope that you're getting some really great ideas for your own projects!
Tonight at my Paper dolls stamp club we are finishing our year with some gorgeous Christmas cards. I love all the ladies in my club and will miss them dearly over the Summer break, thankfully some of them are keen to come back again for a 3rd year!! YAY!!! So excited!! As well as some wonderful new ladies that I've meet this year who will be joining me in my home from Feb. So though even now I'm feeling rather teary (yes you could say hormones but really I'm that kinda emotional girl!) I wanted to share some of my absolute favourite card designs with them to say Thank you for all they are to me! :0)
For any of you lovely and super great ladies who may pop over to my blog from my Stamp club a BIG, HUGE and very meaningful THANK YOU for all you are and all you've brought into my life!! I love, love, LOVE our monthly get-together's and appreciate each one of you and your creativeness!!!
Well without any further ado, let me show you my card.....This particular idea popped into my head after seeing the new Your Habitat catalogue, just released for their Christmas promo's. There was a plate in the cat that I loved, so simple and yet so stunning, red with white snowflakes and reindeer's in a row.... LOVED IT!! Isn't it amazing where we can get our ideas from!! And how awesome is white emboss powder!!
Well do come back again tomorrow for day 4 when I show you the second card my club will be making tonight!!
Have a super day/eve where ever you are!!
Smiles Sharnee :0)


Noel
Set: Winter post, Tree trimming, Season of Joy & Many merry Messages

Ink: Versamark & Ridding Hood red
Card: Ridding hood red
Ac: 1 3/4" circle punch & white emboss powder

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this Sharnee - its all red - how could I not!! I love the simplicity of the red and white. its beautiful, and the perfect card to try out with my new heat tool, I'm finally equipped to emboss!! loving your 12 days of Christmas, xxx ooxooxxx oo xxx
love Carli

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Loving the simplicity of this one too! How cool is the new circle punch!!!