Friday, June 17, 2011

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #73

Hello lovely friends, how are you all?? I hope that you've been keeping warm (well at least if you live here in Tassie) in this last week, ooooo it's been rather on the chilly side!!! So with the holiday's and cold days I'm sure that equals some crafting time.... don't you?
I needed 2 cards for my stamp club next week and so jumped on my computer for a little sketch challenge. I want to show my lovely group of ladies the really "in" technique at the moment of Inlaid Embossing. Sarah Klass has some great samples HERE if you want to check them out!


I soooo love the idea of making a dress on the stand from the Sew Suite stamp set (thanks to the wonderful inspiration of SJ) and with the white button's (well at least circles) Real red and Concord crush (one of my lovely up-line's favourite colour combo when I first started 4 years ago) I think my Paper Doll ladies will LOVE IT!!
What do you think?? Here is a close up of this very cool tech. I love how it looks like the same pieces of card stock now!!! So clever :)

Thanks so much for popping in to say HI.

1 comment:

KimB said...

Soooo much fun stuff happening here! Love the colour combo, I so have to use that manequin stamp and make a lace skirt too - sooo cute! and the inlaid embossing well - it looks fab!
Have a lovely weekend :)
Kim xxx