Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Creative Scrappers Sketch #259

Scrapping really is sooo much fun and I've loved having time to play lately!! The sketch at Creative Scrappers at the moment is wonderful (actually they always are!!) and I had some super cute pictures I found of Esther's 2nd birthday! WOW i can't believe how much she's grown up and how much Sapphire is looking like her...... such sweet little girls they are!
 I've featured some old and some VERY NEW goodies and embellishments on my page, the DSP is the old Tea Party, the rose is also but that really gorgeous scallop wooden circle, brand new and coming from 28th Jan!! Those little arrows are also in the box of wooden delights!

 The burlap ribbon is such a fav for my projects, such an earthly feel and awesome for those guy cards too!
I did pull out my sewing machine too and added some stitching......
 I sooo love that little girls face as she tries to pour some "tea" into Nanny's cup!

How popular "&'s" are at the moment! I wonder what will be on trend next!?!
Thanks heaps for popping by and seeing my take on the Creative Scrapping challenge!

No comments: