Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Just Add Ink #198 Blog Hop with Thinlits

Today is my special Hannah's 12th birthday!! So what do you do when you need some inspiration for a card the night before???? Go to your fav blog challenges!!! YAY Just Add Ink have a super one with the thinlits, so I was in!! I wanted to use some of the wonderful new SAB designer series paper and so here is my card.....

I love the word YAY so that was a must for the front, 
 
 then when you flip it inside it says... You're 12!!
 
Then I created a bunting like one of the designs in the DSP pack with some small circles punched out and folded over some twine! (opps I didn't have time to take a picture before writing in it.... sorry!! But really wanted to show you how the bunting flows from the front through the card!

I was super happy with how it turned out and when Hannah opened it this morning she too totally loved it!!
YAY!! Be sure to keep hopping to the other blogs and check out their awesomeness!!

7 comments:

KimB said...

This just delightful Sharnee - I love it! The bunting is so fun and the inset yay is a such a clever touch. Happy birthday to your sweet girl! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink. x

Nikki Spencer said...

Love your flip card Sharnee! Such a sweet trailing bunting and so pretty in that SAB DSP...A lovely challenge entry and lovely to have join us at JAI. xx

Mae's Cachet said...

Hi Sharnee. I am not surprised Hannah loved her card, it is beautiful. I love how you have announced her birthday with a 'Yay' and I also adore those little buntings and how you have them flowing through the card. Thanks for joining in with our Blog Hop challenge. ♥

Anonymous said...

Super cute flipy card - I love the little bunting you have made. Chantell JAI

Christine Blain said...

Oh, Sharnee, this is BEAUTIFUL. Love the colours and paper you've used, and the banner (or, should I say, "the banner for Hannah"?!) is delightful. So glad you could join us at Just Add Ink this week. x

Tina said...

How clever to keep the bunting flowing across the whole card - love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink.

Kim Butterworth said...

Beautiful card Sharnee. Love the colours together. Congrats on your mention at JAI for this card.