Monday, January 13, 2014

Perfectly Rustics challenge #14


It's time for a brand new challenge at Perfectly Rustics for the brand new year!! YAY!
Kim has come up with a colour challenge for us all to play with..... and wouldn't you know it, it has one of my least favourites colours EVER in it!!!!! Do you know what???
GARDEN GREEN!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it, I think perhaps she did it just to make me use my ink pad!! HEE HE!!! She knows my dislike for it but challenge it is and so I arose to that challenge!!!!
Here is my take:
I used the greetings from Four You, the branch from Take Care and the frame is from the Peek-a-boo die. The sweet little flower middles are those candy dots and the DSP Quatrefancy Specialty!

You will notice that I didn't do too much with the green, but it's growing on me!! (hee hee garden, growing, get it??) After making this card I came across another challenge using it also!! You can see that HERE, so I'm happy to report that my garden green ink pad AND marker is now feeling the love.......
Hope you can join us with this colour challenge, I know I'd love to see what other ways you come up with for that garden green!!

1 comment:

Texas JennyWren said...

Cute card. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your kind comment!! Have a great day.