Wednesday, January 8, 2014

StuckonUSketches: January SKetch Challenge with Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper


I've been having LOADS of fun the past few days crafting and joining in on some fabbo challenges that are out there!! What a super way to start my crafting New yEAR!! This challenge site HERE, Kim (my great friend) found once and so I hopped on over to see their latest sketch! 
I also found this super Inspiration board too that I thought would work a treat with the new,  BRAND NEW (here's a sneak peak lovelies) Sweet Sorbet DSP!!! It's a FREEBIE with the Sale-a-bration celebration coming up at the end of the month, so I was keen to play with it!! YIPPEE!!! Hannah is the birthday girl this month in our family so this is the new JANUARY page for our toilet calendar!!
 Now for some close ups......
I'm totally loving added some sparkle to my projects, especially the gold glitter paper, oh sooo pretty!! I also love the thinlits die with the xxox's and arrows!! Oh and check out that "love you More" stamp, that's the new Valentine's set available NOW! SO CUTE!!!

I've really enjoyed playing along, thanks heaps dear ladies at Stuck on You sketches!! I had fun!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously. This is such a clean
project with with really great touches
like the gold! I SO need to do something
with gold..I'm unsure if I ever have! =)
So super glad you shared this with us
girls at Stuck on U Sketches!

Warmly, Leah

Charlotte Brochu said...

The touches of sparkle add so much to your layout! Thanks so much for playing along at SOUS!

Kim Butterworth said...

Beautiful page Sharnee. Love the restrained use of the bling, it is working nicely. Bet you are happy to be scrapping again!

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Pretty page! Love the added touches of glitter! Thanks for playing along at SOUS!

Unknown said...

Loving how simple you kept it but you have all these little sweet touches all around the page. Thanks for playing along at SOUS!

Eli said...

Wonderful! Great photo, perfect color combo, so sweet and girly. Thanks for joining us at SOUS.

Tracey Gregory said...

Beautiful page! Thanks for playing along at SOUS!

Patries said...

Beuatiful clean layout, TXS

Unknown said...

Super take on the sketch Sharnee, loving the layered xoxo's, and the gold is fab. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

Carole Wright said...

Hi Sharnee, love the simplicity of your layout, thanks for joining in with our sketch caroleanne sous